Lagos Lots – Punta Cana ResortPunta Cana |
Lagos will be the first inland within the Punta Cana community in front of an extension of water within the Resort. Having a privileged location just minutes from white sand beaches, steps from the sports center and very close to all amenities. With the continuous support of the Grupo Puntacana Foundation and its ecological programs, there will be a new ecosystem of birds, fish and lush landscapes, in perfect balance with our residential development, giving rise to a Caribbean atmosphere that will benefit from our warm climate throughout the year, the tropical breeze and its natural environment.
- 1st stage only with 52 lots, all with lake view
- The central lake will be recreational, you will be able to play paddle, kayak and other non-motorized sports
- The main recreational lake will be 1.5-2 meters deep, and an average of 60 meters wide
- All lots will have an approximate of 30 meters of front and 5 meters of lateral boundary
- Punta Cana’s Ecological Foundation will create a unique ecosystem of flora and fauna
- The forested area in the recreational lake will have a bridge and the path will be through golf carts, bicycles or walking routes
- In the center of the middle island a SPA, restaurant, or other social attraction will be expected
- Distance to the beach is 3 minutes, and 1 minute to the sports center
- The lots are between 1,745 m2 – 2,731 m2 and will be between US$375,000 – US$585,000
- Start of infrastructure construction: June 2020
- It will be possible to start building in approx. 1 year together with the infrastructure installation
- Ideal for second home dream villas.
- Maximum 2 lots per buyer
- You must fill out a list of the lots that interest you most in order of preference
- Deposit of US $ 15,000 for the reservation of the Lot
- Draw date, April 29, 2020
Prices will always depend on lot size and location.
Unlimited access to the Punta Cana Beach Club
VIP Service at the Punta Cana Airport (PUJ)
Private beach /Gym / Golf
Access and discounts to all resorts such as AAA Five Diamond Award winning hotel Tortuga Bay, The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club.
About Punta Cana Resort & Club:
It is home to the Caribbean’s ultimate beach and golfing experience, with 3 miles of magnificent white sand beaches and 45 holes of championship golf, set on 15,000 acres of land. Accessibility, via our very own Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ), privacy, unparalleled personal service, the understated elegance and timeless vision of Oscar de la Renta, which defines the uniquely Dominican experience of staying at Puntacana Resort & Club, makes it a favorite among international leaders and world renowned personalities.
Born and raised in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, she started her career in real estate in Santo Domingo 10 years ago. Graduated from law school in the year 2010 from the Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra and once then, seeking greater business opportunities, Punta Cana called her attention in 2012.
Punta Cana has been her home for the past 8 years working closely with foreign and domestic investors in the area. She is a Real Estate professional with a demonstrated history of working in the real estate and legal industry. She is skilled in Negotiation, Legal Affairs, Customer Acquisition, Customer Relationship Management, and Sales. Pamela has worked side by side with the top legal firms and real estate companies in the country, and created Canablue Real Estate in Punta Cana in 2017.
Partnering with her team, Pamela prides in being able to offer her clients a full cycle service range including real estate promotions and sales, real estate legal assistance, general legal assistance, property management and everything that canablue has to offer in terms of construction, renovations and furnishing options.
Pamela specializes in pre-construction real estate development, re-sales and legal matters in real estate transactions.
Punta Cana Resort & Club is home to the Caribbean’s ultimate beach and golfing experience, with 3 miles of magnificent white sand beaches and 45 holes of championship golf, set on 15,000 acres of land. Accessibility, via our very own Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ), privacy, unparalleled personal service, the understated elegance and timeless vision of Oscar de la Renta, which defines the uniquely Dominican experience of staying at Puntacana Resort & Club, makes it a favorite among international leaders and world renowned personalities.
50 years ago, Puntacana was envisioned by Frank Rainieri as the ultimate beach and golfing experience in Dominican Republic, and he got it right. With 3 miles of magnificent white sand beaches, 45 holes of championship golf – making it a golf mecca set on 15,000 acres of land.More about the community