Tranquil Luxe Oasis VillaNear downtown | Villas
Enjoy the epitome of luxurious living with this exclusive 3-bedroom/2.5-bathroom villa, strategically nestled in the heart of Bavaro. This property is not just a residence; it’s an investment in unparalleled comfort and tranquility.
Key Selling Points:
• Tranquil residential haven
• Private double parking
• Backyard oasis with a private pool and BOSE Sound System
• High-Speed WiFi for seamless connectivity
Highlights for Potential Buyers:
• Master bedroom: A sanctuary with a heavenly memory foam king bed
• Living Room: Smart TV, ambient lighting, ideal for entertaining
Amenities that Add Value:
• Secure private double parking garage
• Inviting private pool
• Mosquito screens for enhanced comfort
• AC in all bedrooms
• Gated and secure building, ensuring privacy
• Well-Equipped Kitchen: Featuring stainless steel appliances, gas stove, refrigerator/freezer, garbage disposal, and a coffee maker
• 2.5 modern bathrooms
Entertainment and Comfort:
• Smart TV in Master Bedroom and Living Room
• Washer, Iron, and Ironing Board
• High-Speed WiFi for Modern Living
• Ample Closets and Shelf Space
Make Your Move: Seize the opportunity to own this contemporary property, a haven where luxury and convenience converge. Contact us now to explore the unique features and make this house your statement of refined living in Punta Cana!
HOA FEE: US$159.00
This villa is located within the Bávaro, Punta Cana area in a really great location which makes it incredibly easy to access the main boulevard, which connects all Bavaro-Punta Cana. This means it is located only a 15 minute drive to the Punta Cana International Airport, and a 2 minute drive to Downtown Punta Cana and Plaza San Juan. Plaza San Juan and Downtown Punta Cana are basically the must-go-to places in the area. Shops and malls filled with restaurants, bars, Coco Bongo, Rad Park and many more!
The El Cortecito zone, known for its great popularity and touristic vibes is only a 10 minute drive.
Born and raised in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, she started her career in real estate in Santo Domingo 10 years ago. Graduated from law school in the year 2010 from the Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra and once then, seeking greater business opportunities, Punta Cana called her attention in 2012.
Punta Cana has been her home for the past 10 years working closely with foreign and domestic investors in the area. She is a Real Estate professional with a demonstrated history of working in the real estate and legal industry. She is skilled in Negotiation, Legal Affairs, Customer Acquisition, Customer Relationship Management, and Sales. Pamela has worked side by side with the top legal firms and real estate companies in the country, and created Canablue Real Estate in Punta Cana in 2017.
Partnering with her team, Pamela prides in being able to offer her clients a full cycle service range including real estate promotions and sales, real estate legal assistance, general legal assistance, property management and everything that canablue has to offer in terms of construction, renovations and furnishing options.
Pamela specializes in pre-construction real estate development, re-sales and legal matters in real estate transactions.