Sabana Equestrian & ResidencesVista Cana | Villas
SABANA has a privileged location and will also be an ideal place to live, share, and continue the growth and training of your horses.
SAVANNAH AMENITIES :
– Children’s playground
-Extensive green areas for private recreation for residents.
– Pet Shop.
– General veterinary for residents’ pets with vaccination and identification campaigns.
– Private security 24 hours.
– Access control.
– Visitor parking.
– Internal pedestrian walkways.
– 5 kilometers of trails for horseback riding.
– Equestrian Club with riding school.
Riding for children is much more than just a sport or hobby for children, this practice brings numerous benefits for their physical and psychological health. For this reason, it is not uncommon that equine therapy is increasingly used as an alternative treatment to alleviate various physical or psychological disorders in children.
SABANA will have an exclusive school.
EQUESTRIAN AREA 24,700M2:
An exclusive place for residents only where you will find everything your horse may need for an ideal training, such as the liberty jumping arena, training and competition arenas and round pen.
Additionally it has recreational areas where the horse can rest and walk, among them, paddocks, stables, walkways and social areas.
- 16 covered stables with yard (10mts2 x 4mts2 each). (stage 1)
- 10 covered stables without yard (4mts2 x 4mts2 each). (stage 1)
- 6 roofed quarantine stables without yard (4mts2 x 4mts2 each). (stage 1)
- 32 covered stables without yard (4mts2 x 4mts2 each). (stage 2)
- 8 shower stalls for horses (stage 1).
- 8 horse shower stalls (stage 2)
- 6 paddocks with stables of 625mts2 each one.
- 8 paddocks of 1,800 mts2 each.
- 9 private paddocks for villas with stables of 625mts2 each one.
- 3 jumping, dressage and training arenas of 1,800mts2 each; two of them join in 3,600mts2 for events.
- Round Pen for warm-up and training of 18mts2 in diameter.
- Trails for horseback riding.
- Training chute for free jumping.
- Area for shoeing and veterinary care.
- Dormitories for 4 grooms (stage 1).
- Office for horse owner’s attention.
- Feed storage area.
Vista Cana will enjoy amenities like no other gated community in the area. Enjoying an ample space where its founders have a concept to convert it into the next best neighborhood in Punta Cana, this community will enjoy salt water lakes, green areas, restaurants, shopping malls, security and a lush and tropical landscape, topped wit family-oriented vibe that is warm and welcoming. Vista Cana also offers an amazing Club House as well as a Sports club.
VistaCana is located in the heart of Bávaro, Punta Cana. Right in the center of the main boulevard that connects the north part of the island with the Punta Cana International Airport, and a two minute drive to the downtown Punta Cana, the commercial area of Bávaro Punta Cana, with restaurants, bars, banks, supermarkets and pharmacies, banks, and everything you need!
The El Cortecito zone, known for its great popularity and touristic vibes is only a 10 minute drive.